6 Steps to prevent Skin Aging – Daily Skin Care Regimen
• Skin aging is a natural process that occurs due to physiological changes, malnutrition, and sun exposure, among other factors.
• When our skin is aging, its cells become thinner and smaller, resulting in loose connections through which the moisture evaporates and leaves the skin dry. Aged skin cannot renew itself as well as young skin, so it loses tone and elasticity and develops unpleasant slacks and lines.
• In addition, sun exposure makes the situation worse, because it accelerates loss of collagen—the fibrous connective tissue under the skin. Lacking collagen, the skin appears wrinkled. Sun may also cause spots and blemishes.
• Since the number of skin cells decreases by 10% every decade, the skin cannot remediate itself effectively without help.
• Having beautiful skin requires maintaining a healthy skin, which is free of scars, blackheads, dryness, scales, dullness, and other unsightly symptoms. Applying makeup does not solve the problem—it only covers it up! That’s why you need to treat your skin properly to make it radiant and vital.
Please remember the following tips to ensure a better looking and healthier skin:
• Minimize exposure to the sun.
• When you wash your face, it is recommended NOT to use a regular bar of soap or body soap. Rather, use special facial cleansers which are better for your facial skin.
• Remember that in today’s day and age environmental factors such as pollution and dust have a vast impact on the way your skin looks and feels. Make sure to cleanse your face daily to maintain a fresh good looking skin.
• Adopt a healthy life style: exercise regularly and watch your diet.
Ok, let’s get down to business! To maintain healthy and beautiful skin, Premier Dead Sea has developed excellent products. This is what you need to you, on a daily basis:
1. Cleansing: This is the first and most important step. Cleanse your face twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. Morning cleansing is essential to remove the dead skin cells that our skin generates during the night. Evening cleansing is important to remove the dirt, dust, makeup, and toxins our face absorbs from the environment. All Premier cleansers and exfoliating gels contain exclusive minerals and natural oils. When cleansing, make sure you do cleanse both your face and your neck.
Milk Cleanser (A1)
Luxury Cleanser with Micro Grains (A37)
Para-Pharmaceutical (Elite) Cleansing Facial Gel (A57)
For a thorough cleanse and exfoliation treatment I recommend our Para-Pharmaceutical (Elite) Exfoliating & Cleansing Facial Gel (A69) (apply once or twice a week).
Para-Pharmaceutical (Elite) Exfoliating & Cleansing Facial Gel (A69)
2. Toning: Use the skin toner to balance your skin to an optimal 5.5 pH level. At this level, the skin is less likely to generate bacteria and is best prepared to accept the nutrients in the serums and creams. This stage is especially important for removal of all makeup traces and for refreshing your skin.
Skin Toner for Normal to Dry Skin (A02)
Skin Toner for Normal to Oily Skin (A2)
3. Applying Serums: Serums enhance the moisturizing process. By applying a serum before a cream, you prevent the cream’s moisture from evaporating, thus allowing a gradual, continuous absorption of the cream in the skin. That way, the cream is more effective for longer hours. In addition, Premier’s serums also have nutrients and vitamins that create a unified, healthy look. Please be advised that the eye area should receive the specific eye serum due to the eyes’ delicate, sensitive skin.
Concentrated Facial Serum with Vitamin E & C (G104)
Anti-Aging Beauty Serum Capsules – Day and Night (G102/G103)
Bio Performance Liposome Gel-Serum (oil-free) (B8)
Biox Intensive Age Treatment Serum (L2) (for expression lines)
Ageless Future Cell Renewal Serum (G3) (for wrinkles on entire face)
4. Daily Moisturizing: Our day-time moisturizers are essential to protect the skin from drying. All of our moisturizers protect the skin from pollution and sun, as well as keep it hydrated. Failing to hydrate the skin with creams will result in lines, wrinkles, and cracks, especially among people who are exposed to sun and pollution. Premier moisturizers specifically protect from UVA and UVB (sun rays) and UVC (computer and neon lights).
Recommended Day-Time Moisturizers
Moisturizing Emulsion (A521)
Moisture Complex for Normal to Dry (A11) or Moisture Complex for Normal to Oily (A011)
Day Cream Complex for Normal to Dry (A16) or Day Cream Complex for Normal to Oily (A016)
BIOX Intensive Age Treatment Cream (L1)
Ageless Future Cell Renewal Cream (G2) (for wrinkles on entire face)
5. Nightly Nourishing: After a long day of activity, your skin needs to renew the cells and restore its flexibility and vitality. The best time to do that is night time, when the skin is relaxed and able to receive the nourishment our creams offer. Premier creams stimulate collagen and elastin production, diminish wrinkles and lines, and help prevent skin-aging symptoms.
Recommended Night-Time Nourishment Creams
Night Cream Complex (A14) (provides essential nourishment)
Anti-Aging (Anti-Wrinkle) Cream (A18) (great for peeling damaged skin and helping new skin emerge)
Pearl White Cream Complex (B3) (combats age and sun spots)
6. Eye Care: The eye area requires special attention and care, due to the delicate and sensitive skin of the eyes. To fight the prevalent unsightly eye problems—puffiness and fine lines—Premier offers two products developed specifically for the eyes.
Recommended Eye Products (for all skin types)
Eye Serum (A56)
Eye Cream (A12)
In addition to the eye area, the delicate skin of the neck also needs special attention. For the neck area, we offer the Neck Cream (C7).
Two or three times a week, I recommend you treat your face with a mask. Masks enhance the daily treatment. They are intense and beneficial. Premier offers several masks, each for a specific purpose.
Recommended Facial Masks
I) Miracle Noir Mask (A10): This mask opens the pores, removes toxins, exfoliates dead skin, moisturizes, whitens the face, and brings oxygen to the skin to encourage quick skin renewal.
II) Professional Peeling Mask (A53): This mask exfoliates dead skin cells and prompts the generation of new skin cells, resulting in bright, fresh skin.
III) Collagen, Beta-Carotene & Seaweed Mask – Normal to Dry Skin (A49): This mask is excellent for stabilizing and nourishing the skin, especially after peeling. Collagen is a fibrous protein that makes up the connective tissue below the skin. It is important for the elasticity and resilience of the skin. This mask helps to maintain a proper level of collagen and nourishes the skin with excellent nutrients to enhance cellular renewal.
IV) Mud, Seaweed & Honey Mask – Normal to Oily (A48): This is an anti-wrinkle mask that provides your skin with a vital source of energy and oxygen that stimulate the cell renewal cycle. This mask tightens pores, lifts the skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines. It is made of seaweed—the only living organism in the Dead Sea—which acts as a natural antibiotic and filter to help remove toxins.
V) Instant Stretching & Revitalizing (Lifting) “Cinderella” Mask (C5): This mask uses a secret blend of essential oils and active ingredients to enable revival of skin in 10-20 minutes. The result is an immediate fresh and younger-looking skin. This intensive new treatment successfully combats external evidence of marks and wrinkles to give the face an “Instant Face Lift.”
VI) Thermal Beauty Experience Mask (A80): An immediate action, thermal, energizing mask that features a distinct warming phase. It opens the pores and absorbs dirt, oil, and toxins. This mask cleanses, exfoliates, purifies, supports healthy skin cell rejuvenation, and increases blood circulation to help reduce wrinkles. (Part of the BIOX series treatment)
VII) Mask for Problematic Skin (Acne Prone & Damaged Skin) (A54): A luxurious, professional mask that accelerates rejuvenation of skin texture, restores proper skin balance, and prevents bacteria. The exclusive formula contains sulfur, which is an essential nutrient in eliminating skin imperfections and pigmentation problems such as blemishes.
VIII) Ageless Future Detoxifying Mask (G1): This mask magically foams upon contact with the skin. This foam has two goals: facial detoxification and cellular-metabolism revival. It has both immediate and long-term results in combating the four signs of aging:
• Fine lines
• Uneven skin tone
• Poor skin texture
• Surface dullness
(Part of the Ageless Future line treatment)